Our cottage which sits at the edge of the main pond offers the most intimate way of experiencing the magic of Ngā Manu. Choosing this unique stay-over option gives you the privilege of having the Reserve and the dawn and dusk choruses all to yourself.
But at the same time you’ll be only a five minute drive from shops, bakery, takeaway, cafes/bars, outdoor summer pool, and stunning beach and river experiences. This makes for a perfect get-away.
The snug self-contained cottage sleeps a maximum of 4 people.
- 2 single beds in a private room.
- A double sofa-bed in the living area.
- Linen and towels are provided for each guest.
- Lounge area with TV.
- Shower room.
- Laundry facilities – washer and dryer.
- Kitchenette with fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, electric sandwich-press, electric hob and cookware.
- Ample parking / secure site.
- Wireless broadband available on request.
RATE PER NIGHT:
$140.00 (for up to 2 people).
Additional Adults: $25.00 per night.
Additional Children: $15.00 per night.
Your accommodation cost covers entry into the Reserve during your stay.
Check-in between 2-4.30 pm
Check-out 10:00 am
No pets allowed.
To book please call us on 04 293 4131.