- Maximum numbers – Robin’s Nest is resource consented for a maximum of 90 people, which includes your caterers, musicians etc
- Health and Safety policy – Clients will be responsible for disseminating Ngā Manu’s health and safety requirements to their guests
- Damage to Ngā Manu property – As hirer you will be responsible for any replacement costs resulting from breakage or damage to Ngā Manu property by your guests.
- Alcohol policy – Ngā Manu does not have a license to supply or sell alcohol. The sale of alcohol is prohibited on our premises. You may bring your own alcohol or have it supplied by a caterer. Alcohol is only to be consumed in the function area and is not allowed in the Reserve.
- No smoking policy – Smoking is not permitted anywhere on site (Including the carparks)
- Noise restrictions – Ngā Manu complies with Kapiti Coast District Council’s noise restrictions, which will apply to after-hours functions. During Reserve opening hours we request that your entertainment be at a volume that does not impact on the enjoyment of other visitors.
- Security – We will hire a security guard for all events which take place after 5pm to midnight. An after-hours staffing fee applies of $35 per hour (minimum of 3 hours). They will be there to assist you with any emergencies, to monitor the carpark, make sure that guests do not wander into the Reserve and to make sure the number of people at the function does not exceed our 90-person limit.
- Waste Policy – Bins are provided in the kitchen area and main hall of the Function Centre. Wheelie bins are provided around the lawn area. Please make sure that all waste goes into the bins. All recyclables are to be taken away by the client.
- Payment – deposit to be paid 3 months prior to the day of the event. Final payment to be paid on the 20th of the month after the event has been held.
Photo by Charlotte Weston Photography