Escape the buzz of the office and connect with nature at Ngā Manu. Robin’s Nest provides the perfect venue for meetings, day conferences and team building.
Set alongside the wetlands, overlooking our main pond, Robin’s Nest has a sprawling deck leading out to a lawn. This is an ideal space for 15 – 50 people accommodated around tables.
- Overhead projector with laptop input.
- Tea and coffee making facilities.
- Water jugs and glasses.
- Kitchen area with sink, fridge and microwave.
- Tables and chairs can be hired as needed.
Add admission or experiences to your package…
- Allow your team to break out and wander the aviaries and Reserve at any stage. We offer a special discounted admission rate of $10.00 per adult.
- Book a private eel feeding talk at a time to suit your group – $50 group charge.
- Treat your group to a Ngā Manu Kiwi Night Encounter (for up to 10 people) – $300 group charge. Call us on 04 293 4131 for availability.